Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
THC of Lacey is looking for a few more incredible Budtenders!
We need super friendly, outgoing individuals who are interested in a long-term, entry level position (with ability to move up) that are willing to go above and beyond for our great customers every day!
We strive to provide the best service available so you must be able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced and evolving work environment.
You will be our stores first and last impression, so excellent interpersonal and sales skills are a must as well as strong cannabis experience and knowledge.
We have a big crew and working well with everyone is extremely important.
Must have a desire to help others, ability to self-educate, retain knowledge on the products we carry and problem solve.
Previous Budtending or bartending/restaurant experience (with strong marijuana knowledge) is desirable.
Must follow state rules and regulations and check ID’s.
The store is open from 8 a.m. – 11:50 p.m. daily.
Part-time and full-time work available depending on sales, hours and experience.
– Must be at least 21
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
– High School diploma, or equivalent
– 3+ years Retail or bartending/restaurant experience
– 3+ years Marijuana experience (if not work related must have in depth marijuana knowledge)
– Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
– Task oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
– High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
– Attention to detail
– Accurately count back change to customers
– Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time
– Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
– Basic computer skills, POS experience, Online Ordering experience
– Must be able to lift 50 pounds
– Ability to pass a criminal background check
– Must have excellent salesmanship
– Excellent employee discount
– Set schedule (as much as possible)
– Advancement opportunities
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone.
Please respond with a resume in chronological order of job history, starting with the most current first.
If you have not worked in a marijuana retail store or grow, please explain your marijuana knowledge and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour plus tips
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Marijuana: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
- Team Lead
- Assistant Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly