Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the VP, Human Resources, you will lead the talent acquisition team for Leafly globally to bring creative and practical solutions to the team in to enhance our ability to identify and acquire the top talent needed to achieve company results.
This role is accountable for talent acquisition strategy, implementation and service level requirements across the organization.
In this role, you will partner closely with business leadership, other internal customers and the broad Talent Management team to ensure Leafly has the needed talent to meet business objectives.
You will lead a team of recruiters and specialists to deliver recruitment results, as well as, oversee innovative recruitment projects and programs.
Opportunities like this are rare and if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, the drive to help develop something original, and the talent, creativity and experience to lead all aspects of our recruiting operations, we want to talk to you.
- Manage and lead a team of experienced recruiters including the design and implementation of team strategy and performance goals.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to develop and drive world-class proactive talent engagement strategy.
- Define and drive the talent acquisition strategy for the organization while evolving the employment brand.
- Drive Workforce Planning and capacity planning; monitoring headcount execution plan and owning headcount forecasting; developing scalable cross-functional hiring strategies with a focus on niche, diverse talent.
- Develop a data-driven hiring strategy that’s focused on high ROI sourcing activity, owning hiring targets, developing and tracking key performance indicators, and ensuring diverse and inclusive hiring practices.
- Create and launch training modules to educate hiring teams on process and interview training.
- Build and implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment related metrics/dashboard including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Candidate Experience.
- Build and execute diversity recruitment strategies with the ability to track proven results.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HR, Business, Talent Management or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience leading talent acquisition teams with significant, demonstrated experience in a fast growing technology organization.
- Experience using data to generate organization and people insights, and in turn define and influence areas of focus, actions and decisions.
- Extensive experience in TA analysis; experience in building ATS reports, dashboards, pipelines, retention metrics to drive operational excellence
- Experience developing creative and effective diversity recruitment strategies
- Knowledge of employment laws, diversity and outreach concepts, EEO principles and their appropriate application in an employment setting
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.