Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for an experienced benefits and compensation manager who will manage core compensation and benefits globally and shape our Total Rewards program.
As a key member of the HR team, you will report to the VP of Human Resources and work closely with Senior Leadership to shape the Total Rewards philosophy for a high-growth company.
You will be responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation, life insurance, AD&D, transit plan, 401(k) plan and equity plan).
You will provide excellent customer service and quality benefits plans, investigate new benefits programs, improve existing programs, and handle all benefits administration, as well as design employee benefits plans and provide analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs.
- Guide global benefits as a part of Leafly’s Total Rewards strategy, including health insurance, 401(k), equity plan, and other benefits for employees in the US, Canada, and Germany.
- Assumes primary responsibility for administration and management of company benefit plans. Performs all record keeping, bill approval, and acts as primary point of contact for employee questions. Recommends changes to maintain competitive and cost-effective benefits
- Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, oversee maintenance of employee files, maintain group benefits database and update employee HRIS records.
- Manage benefit open enrollment schedules and leads meetings and/or information sessions, drafts and sends employee communications, answers questions or inquiries, and transmits enrollment data to vendors or administrators.
- Maintains appropriate documentation as needed for FMLA, OSHA, EEO, ACA and other required laws/regulations/reports. Responsible for reporting and posting requirements.
- Enable Leafly to attract and retain talent by refining/articulating our compensation philosophy, and guiding job architecture, salary structure, processes & guidelines for the evolving global business.
- Provide strategic direction in the development of competitive base and variable pay structures; job classification methodology, merit and incentive programs, and equity plans.
- Annually review & refine Leafly’s variable comp and commission plans to ensure they are effective, market competitive and drive results.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on benchmark for salaries, variable pay and other rewards. Conduct internal analysis as needed.
- Review proposed salary adjustments & promotions to ensure compliance with guidelines and best practices and consult with leadership on recommended actions to resolve all rewards-related issues.
- Develop/deliver Total Rewards education materials for managers & employees.
- Maintain current working knowledge of federal / state legislation that impacts compensation and benefits policies.
Education and Experience
- A BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or General Business
- 8+ years of compensation management, covering international markets and hi-tech job profiles
- 8+ years of benefits management and administration
- Expert in compensation and benefits best practices, market trends, and laws
- Experience building compensation programs and structures from the ground up
- Experience working in a sales environment with a wide variety of compensation structures
- Experience with excel; advanced capability
- Experience with HCM system and Payscale strongly preferred
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.