Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Wikileaf is the first price comparison tool for medical and recreational cannabis.
Now operating throughout the United States and Canada, Wikileaf.com and its mobile apps provide consumers and patients access to transparent pricing, strain research, and up-to-date industry news and information.
At Wikileaf, we strive to shape a culture that is a reflection of the people within it.
Our team is a tight knit group of ambitious and passionate creators that takes pride in the products and experiences we create.
Team members value the autonomy and creativity of each individual member and give each other the opportunity and support to pursue bold ideas.
We use our individual strengths to learn from each other every day, and encourage constant curiosity.
Our team strives to build a community that we and our users want to be a part of, and endeavour to have our products exemplify our passion. Join our mission to be the trusted voice in empowering all cannabis consumers through education,value and lifestyle.
Why Work at Wikileaf?
- Grow with an exciting and emerging industry
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Startup atmosphere coupled with strong access to funding
- Fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Located near all the best restaurants in the heart of Capitol Hill
- Snacks, coffee, tea, and other comfort amenities included
What We Are Looking For
Wikileaf is seeking an energetic and well-organized professional who is comfortable performing a diverse array of tasks.
The Office Administrator will play an integral role in the day-to-day administrative activities of our Seattle Headquarters.
They will become an essential part of the team, making sure the office runs smoothly, and creating an environment where their skills and that of their co-workers can flourish.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for the management of all administration, streamlined company operations, and professional external company interaction. Your daily tasks will consist of:
- Act as liaison for contractors, vendors, service providers and the landlord
- Ordering and coordination of office supplies
- Process payroll via ADP, time off requests, and incoming mail
- Draft and implement office policies and procedures to improve efficiency
- Maintain a general knowledge of the company
- Facilitate the mail distribution process, shipping and receiving processes, and courier services
- Manage the office calendar, coordinating events, and meetings
- Research and make travel arrangements including flights, hotels and car rentals
- Develop a system to account for financial transactions
- Filing of documents and the maintenance of a filing system
- Reconcile all payable bills and accounts
- A minimum of 2+ years of administrative experience
- Data entry skills
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
- Exercise good judgement and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritize projects based on management’s needs
- Excellent grammar and communication skills
- Proficiency with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox and G-Suite, ADP
- The ability to appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information
Nice to Have
- An Associate’s degree in office administration
- Experience working in a startup environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Seattle, WA (Required)