Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Shield Compliance is looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Team Foundation.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft.net MVC development patterns for View and Controller layers
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as KanBan and Scrum. Knowledge of Jira and Confluence a plus.
- Experience publishing data in different formats using SSRS or Power BI a plus
Shield’s purpose built compliance platform manages the risk, compliance and operational demands associated with banking in the legalized cannabis industry.
With Shield’s transactional and operational transparency tools, bank compliance officers are notified of non-compliant activity quickly reducing risk and operational overhead.