Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Vangst is the cannabis industry’s leading hiring resource.
Through Direct Hire, Vangst Gigs, and our Job Board, we have connected thousands of professionals around the US and Canada with jobs in the cannabis industry.
Today, Vangst has 50 full-time employees and over 150 gig employees between Colorado and California and we’re rapidly expanding into additional legalized markets.
We are inspired each day by our mission to connect the best talent on the market with leading cannabis companies around the world.
We’re looking for top recruiters to join our Seattle team.
Who You Are
- You are self-motivated, excited, and inspired by the work you do each day.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly
- You are a results-oriented person who is committed to going the extra mile in all situations.
- You are an honest, value-driven person, who puts doing the right thing above all else.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and enjoy meeting new people.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
What You Will Do
- Work with Vangst Business Development Managers to perform position intake sessions to gain an understanding of our client and their open position.
- Build custom job description, based on the position intake session.
- Source candidates through posting description to available job boards, networking groups, and social media.
- Source candidates through messaging candidates on Linkedin Recruiter, Vangst internal CRM, and other available platforms.
- top candidates.
- Reference check top candidates.
- Present client with candidate profile and resume.
- Remain in consistent communication with our clients, keeping them up to date on the status of the search.
- Coordinate client and candidate interviews.
- Prep both client and candidate before the interview.
- Debrief with both client and candidate after the interview.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of high volume contract recruiting experience.
- Proven recruiting process.
- 1 reference from a candidate you placed into a job.
- 1 reference from a client who you recruited for.
- 2 professional references from your direct boss your last two jobs.
- Pass a background check.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Staffing & Recruiting