Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Kush Marketplace is a marketplace platform for the national cannabis & hemp industry.
We facilitate wholesale cannabis & hemp transactions online; connecting farmers, producers, processors, retailers, and other cannabis brands across the country.
Our mission statement: Drive the hemp and cannabis industry towards responsible expansion and global acceptance.
The Hemp Coordinator works to facilitate deals through the marketplace.
- Enforce terms of service on platform.
- Working with users to manage supply, demand, and orders on the platform
- Client management including billing, troubleshooting, and facilitation of delivery
Being a coordinator requires a strong knowledge of the legal cannabis &/or hemp industry, experience in sales, and a self-starter work ethic.
Other skills/qualifications include:
- Able to travel
- Supply management
- CRM software experience
- Typing 40+ WPM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Transaction: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM Software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hemp: 1 year (Preferred)