Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and further launch plans underway.
Please apply to be considered for future Washington leadership opportunities.
The Shop Manager is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of a shop, including ensuring full compliance with legal requirements and company policies, measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of merchandising, inventory control, and cash management.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two (2) years of leadership experience within a retail operation, in a role that included responsibility for employee selection and management, scheduling, inventory, cash control, and compliance.
- Cannabis industry experience highly desired.
- Must have a solid base of knowledge in cannabis, with an understanding of various strains and product types.
- At least five (5) total years experience in retail, delivery, hospitality or other customer service-focused industry.
- High degree of detail orientation and a proven track record of working within strict compliance requirements
- Open schedule availability
- A friendly, team-oriented and “can-do” attitude
This is a FULL TIME position that may work a varied schedule, including days, nights, weekends, weekdays and holidays, based on business need.
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.
Benefits available after 90 days.