Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Herbal is an industry leader in I-502 cannabis edibles and food manufacturing, based in Seattle, WA.
We make cannabis-infused products such as lemonades, chocolates and teas.
EH’s mission is to always prioritize quality products and customer service in this budding industry.
EH is seeking an experienced full-time Delivery Driver to deliver products to our growing client base, throughout Washington State.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to all of our customers.
We will provide training to the right person; someone who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn.
You will enjoy a Monday – Friday schedule, which varies occasionally depending on delivery schedules.
Delivery Driver responsibilities include:
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods, including checking tires, brakes, and fluids to ensure safe and cost-effective performance with preventive maintenance in mind
- Deliver orders via the route predetermined by shipping manager
- Maintain communication with company during deliveries to ensure any updated instructions are received
- Document delivery, accuracy and receipt of orders by the customer according to company directives and report any discrepancies to company
- Increase customer satisfaction by collecting information, feedback on service and resolving complaints per company policy; communicate information back to the Sales Team
- Maintain and monitor truck maintenance and driving record requirements, and maintain required documents for safety, security and quality processes
- Perform occasional warehouse and other duties, as assigned
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems, such as BioTrac, and other technologies as required
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Delivery Driver
- Ability to pass a company driving test and background check
- Valid and clean Washington State driver’s license, as a condition of employment – must be insurable with no DUI’s or felony convictions. This is required by our insurance!
- Ability and willingness to start at 5:00am, as needed
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations
- Basic math skills are a necessity
- Clean cut and neatly groomed
- Reliable attendance, honest, hardworking, and productive
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team-player, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Treat all customers and fellow employees courteously and professionally
- Passionate and excited about driving and the cannabis industry
Sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you! Please reply to this post with your resume and cover letter.
Evergreen Herbal is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Evergreen Herbal does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Evergreen Herbal provide a smoke and drug free environment.
For more information about Evergreen Herbal, please visit us at http://www.forevergreenherbal.com.
Principals only please.
Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- On the road
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly