Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Duties include management of all inventories.
Must be familiar with Washington state 502 traceability rules and have experience in “Leaf” and “WeedTraQR”.
You must be able to enter all inventories into state databases and perform audits on all plants, drying room stock, curing and packaged items.
Assist in pulling product for deliveries, product replenishing, and requisitioning.
Duties are not limited to the supply room, but extend to all areas of the operation.
The work requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and knowledge of technical requirements as required by the state of Washington.
Essential Job Functions
- The following section contains representative examples of job duties that might be performed in positions allocated to this job class. Emerald Janes is a dynamic organization, and the environment can be fluid. Roles and responsibilities may be altered to accommodate changing business conditions and objectives as well as to tap into the skills and experience of its employees. Accordingly, employees may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific work that is listed. It is not required that any position perform all duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described.
- Restocks supplies as needed and rotates inventory supporting accurate inventory levels, generating orders/requisitions as needed.
- Utilizes tracking system data as appropriate to successfully execute above processes, and track inventory as required by Washington State Liquor Control Board
- Responsible for the intake process, and verifying delivery of required supplies for completeness/quality of their contents.
- Identifies excess inventory, returning stock and processing credits.
- Notifies supervisor of outdated or slow moving inventory.
- Makes visual inventory inspections to maintain adequate stock and supply levels; stores new and processed equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for maintaining clean and orderly stock locations, and labeling bins.
- Acts as liaison between processing staff and supply chain management as needed.
- Works with and follows instructions of department Managers.
- Cultural Sensitivity and Competence: Demonstrates proper use of communication tools/materials for effective communication and understands how the culture(s) of Growers, Processors, Management, and Customers intersect.
- Performs related duties as required.
Education/Work Experience Requirements
Computer skills and one year of Marijuana tracking and traceability experience. One year of progressively responsible supply chain related experience,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- 502 Traceability: 1 year (Preferred)
- inventory managment: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)