Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Look For In Our Product Marketing Managers
As a Product Marketing Manager for Leafly, you will be responsible for leading the planning, ideation, and implementation of marketing programs to drive awareness, adoption, and growth of our core products.
You will develop and deliver go-to-market strategies and supply generation programs to drive and accelerate adoption of Leafly’s retail SAAS products.
You will work collaboratively at the intersection of marketing, product, and sales to develop powerful and memorable narratives that bring the Leafly vision to life with industry storefronts and brands.
A successful candidate should have a passion for marketing, an analytical and results-driven mindset, and the ability to strategically position new and existing products.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced marketing leader with a deep understanding of the different tools, products, content, and channels available to effectively engage with retailers and brands for a marketplace product.
In this role, you will leverage customer insights, feedback, and performance data to build and prioritize a robust test-and-learn road map of scalable awareness, adoption, and engagement programs, both digital and physical.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who can clearly develop and expertly communicate recommendations and results to both peers and executives.
You will have a natural aptitude for moving fast and experimentation, allowing you to continually test, measure, and adapt tactics and strategies as you grow.
You must have a proven track record of working across teams to influence with and without authority and manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive attitude.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
- Be a Leafly product expert and evangelist with technical competency and a champion for the user in all decisions
- Define the messaging, positioning and go to market strategy to enable growth of core products and new launches
- Develop the narrative and value proposition that is effective and consistent across Leafly’s multiple audiences (retailers, growers, etc.) in partnership with various product and marketing leads
- Partner with product management to influence product strategy and roadmap with market analysis, competitive research and consumer/customer insights
- Drive cross-functional alignment through product development and collaborative go to market planning
- Support/lead regional and global product launches, brand campaigns, partner promotions, leading agency partners
- Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, client testimonials, case studies, whitepapers, presentations, webinars, etc.)
- Own, manage, and track marketing budgets, driving positive ROI solutions for growth
- Develop, track, measure, and report KPIs for new and ongoing product performance
- Test messages and experiences to optimize for education and customer engagement
- 5+ years of relevant experience in face-paced tech, startup or e-commerce environments
- Experience developing and executing high impact marketing strategies in SaaS, ecommerce, or consumer tech
- A self-starter with the ability to resolve ambiguity with creative problem solving
- Strong analytical experience creating market data/insights and turning into impactful strategies
- Ability to easily transition from big picture strategic thinking to detailed execution planning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Track record of prioritizing work streams and programs effectively with competing priorities
- Very strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Must be a collaborative team-player
- Sense of humor – ability to stay cool under pressure
- Flexible, willing to help when and where needed
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply