Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Established cannabis retailer is looking for a seasoned, highly organized, Store Manager to join our team as we expand our operations.
An ideal candidate must have excellent customer service experience, strong leadership qualities, and be able to adapt and lead our store in the ever-evolving industry of i-502.
Candidates with experience in the i-502 industry is a plus.
The store manager is responsible for the smooth running of the store, ensuring the retail staff provides excellent customer service, and the store is meeting both our operational and sales goals.
- Ensure staff is aware of current sales, promotions and loyalty programs and follow procedures associated with same
- Responsible for general appearance of the store
- Work with Senior Management to ensure TV’s, cabinets, countertops and literature are up to date
- Collect weekly sales reports from POS and reporting regularly to the Director of Operations
- Conduct weekly staff meetings:
- Personnel issues
- Customer Care issues (returns, over/under charges, quality etc.)
- New policies and procedures
- Day to day facilities requests
- Remain up to date on all WA State and LCB and i502 regulations
- Work with Human Resources:
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Conduct Employee Performance Reviews
- Handle Employee Disciplinary Actions
- Create employee schedules
- Review and approve employee timesheets
- Attend Staff and Manager meetings
- Monitor and respond to on-line store reviews
- Coordinate with department heads (Security, Inventory, IT, etc.)
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of Retail Management – preferably in i502
- 4+ years of Retail Sales – preferably in i502
- 2+ years of Administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 21+ years of age, per LCB requirements
- Minimum Education: Associates degree, or greater
Cover letter and Resume are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 2 years (Required)
- Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Retail Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Driver’s (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10