Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What You Will Be Doing:
This position requires someone who is energetic and highly motivated with strong communication skills.
You will be responsible for managing the small and medium accounts with the goal of ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
You will focus on customer needs and expanding our customer relationships.
- Exceed assigned net-retention goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Establish and maintain trust relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Acquire a thorough knowledge and understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Expand relationships with existing customers by proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Consistently grow book of business
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- Maintain strong relationships by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit or call on prospective customers and potential business development opportunities
- Work closely with sales leaders to develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals and quarterly growth
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and yearly growth
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintain expert industry knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Complete daily account visit reports, monthly expense reports and other surveys and reports as required.
- Some travel, supporting events, openings, and other in-store activations (must have car & insurance)
- Minimum of 2 years of relationship management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience within a professional work environment
- Demonstrated success working across different departments
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.