Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
In Washington State, our client produces the #1 vape pen and are top cannabis cartridge manufacturers and distributors.
They are quickly entering the markets of California, Nevada, and Oregon with the same proven formula.
Since its founding, our client has built and reinforced a dominating leadership in the fast-growing cannabis concentrate segment.
They have a professional management team with a proven history of sales and marketing success in the alcohol and beverage industries and applied the same methods to dominate a large and growing segment of Washington State’s growing cannabis industry.
As they are growing they are seeking an experienced Business Integration Manager to work hand in hand with the M&A team and oversee post-deal integration of all new subsidiaries.
Their culture embodies entrepreneurialism and a willingness to win, come join an ever-exploding industry with a booming company.
Reporting into the VP of Corporate Development, the Business Integration Manager is responsible for managing the integration of both current and future acquisitions and partnerships.
The Manager will be expected to be able to plan and effectively manage all aspects of the integration project to ensure the acquired company becomes fully integrated into the organization in a timely manner.
This includes overseeing all functional areas and tasks related to the integration, including determining priorities and responsibilities, setting milestones, clearing roadblocks and reporting progress to senior management.
- Work with their M&A team on a broad spectrum of matters including support and advising on operating models, transition services agreements, consolidation and reporting, planning and execution, governance and interdependency coordination, synergy assessment and delivery, and most importantly, functional level Day 1 readiness assessment and post-merger planning and integration execution.
- Identify and evaluate business, industry, financial, accounting to tax risk related transactions
- Form and lead the cross-functional team including Product, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Marketing and Legal to create an integration project plan
- Develop a project plan, milestone plan, dependency identification, status reporting, and issue resolution
- Define deliverable structure and content
- Manage timeliness and quality of work products
- Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from executive management
- Provide leadership, guidance and performance feedback to direct reports
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in M&A, M&A Service Delivery, Corporate Development OR Project Management
- Excellent process management skills are required. The applicant must be organized and able to handle high volumes of transactional activity, tight deadlines, and ever-changing priorities. The applicant must possess the ability to prioritize competing tasks and handle unique situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree, an advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience planning and implementing integration and separation projects as the result of M&A activity
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to win attitude
- Effective and collaborative communication style with the ability to customize the approach for a variety of audiences ranging from senior executives to junior resources
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems or resolve issues in a timely manner
- Understanding of cross-functional and functional coordination.
- Experience and ability to perform analysis and synthesize data into useful insights
- Experience managing large projects through a PMO or participating in a PMO as a work stream lead.
- Experience with project management tools and techniques such as developing a project plan, milestone plan, dependency identification, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of core financial processes (order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, record-to-report, etc.) and potential impacts associated with merger activities.
- Industry or consulting experience with financial reporting, finance processes, finance transformation/strategy, or finance shared services, particularly in relation to M&A or restructuring activity.
- Experience in financial analysis, operational performance improvement analysis, and financial modeling.
- Experience in M&A synergy capture, operational restructuring, cost reduction, shared services, outsourcing process redesign.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Cannabis experience and/or knowledge within the industry
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply