Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
An I-502 cannabis producer/processor in Tacoma is looking for motivated individuals to join their team.
They are looking for folks who are disciplined, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, detail oriented, capable of multi-tasking, and like working with a team to accomplish daily and weekly goals; areas of responsibility include packaging, rolling joints, and miscellaneous warehouse work.
You do not need experience with cannabis but if you have Fast Food experience, that is a plus.
We are willing to train the right person.
This is a full time temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent if you’re a great fit to our team.
– Must be at least 21 years old – Must have reliable transportation
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Basic knowledge of cannabis preferred but not required
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– Must be detail oriented
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
– Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, sitting and kneeling
Please attach cover letter and resume when responding to email.
Compensation based on experience