Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannabis City, “Seattle’s Original Cannabis Shop”, is the independently owned, first operating recreational cannabis shop in Seattle, and is seeking out the perfect full-time Security/Budtender to expand and grow our team!
Our company provides customers with a genuine experience that is catered to their unique wants and needs.
The ideal candidate will have an energetic and friendly personality, be a self-starter who is willing to learn and work as a productive team member and is someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about Cannabis!
Must have 3+ Years’ experience in the security industry, including ID checking, de-escalation skills, customer service, etc.
Must be over 21 years old
Must have a friendly demeanor
Must be available for ANY day/shift
Bonus for experience in the i502 Industry
– Outgoing and friendly with excellent customer service skills
– Positive team player who works well with others and is adaptable to different personalities
– Stays on task and takes the initiative to find ways to be productive
– Gives impeccable attention to detail
– Professional, well mannered, respectful, and honest
– Great work ethic and takes the initiative to learn about the ever growing industry and stay up to date on product knowledge.
– Salesmanship is a must! Must be able to drive shop sales and steer Consumers to the correct product for their specific needs.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Share an enthusiastic and friendly demeanor with team members and customers
– Give a genuine and positive representation of our company
– Build lasting relationships with customers and perform outstanding customer service in every interaction
– Maintain current knowledge of state and federal laws regarding marijuana
– Maintain current knowledge of state and federal laws regarding IDs
– Operate POS system and handle cash accurately
– Sample current and new products and submit reviews weekly
– Restock inventory as needed
– Be up to date with current and ongoing promotions
– Follow policy and procedures provided by management staff
Job Type: Full-time
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly