Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Divvy Digital is looking for a designer to help take its Cannabis Clients TV Menu Design to the next level.
If you are an expert in Digital Design and have a knack for motion graphics this role would be perfect for you.
A passion for Cannabis certainly wouldn’t hurt either.
If you happen to know a little Animate then that is just an added bonus! (We know this is likely to not be the case) Ok with coming to West Seattle and are you comfortable with working in a smaller, relaxed team?
If so read on!
About Divvy Digital:
This is a paid contract position at 28-40 hours per week / 5 days per week (Hours can be flexible for the right candidate) * .
Our office is located in West Seattle behind Husky Deli and Bakery Nouveau off 44th Ave.
West Seattle has turned into a very fun place to work with tons of local spots to eat for lunch.
We run a fairly relaxed work environment where we try to strike the right balance between getting stuff done while at the same time maintaining some sanity.
In other words its all about work/ life balance.
What you will work on:
- Maintain our Websites for both of our brands Divvy Digital and Salonsense Media
- Prototype Menu Layouts for New Clients.
- Create Custom Animated Commercials using Adobe After Effects
- Develop Flyers and other Sales Materials
- Work on Custom AD Templates
Experience you will need:
- Sense of Humor and Good Attitude is number one
- Ability to interact with clients and adapt to their needs in a professional manner
- Working knowledge in Adobe CS specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and Animate.
- Understanding of best practices in layout and design in both print and digital media.
- Knowledge of WordPress, and Adobe After Effects – not mandatory
- Good work ethic with the ability to work together in a team and individually.
- Comfortable working in Mac OS.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $29.00 to $39.00 /hour
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply