Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Higher Leaf and Green-Theory are two recreational marijuana store brands operated by Molly’s Market LLC.
We have a total of 70 employees across 4 stores serving the Eastside in Bellevue and Kirkland.
We are seeking a Budtender/Customer Educator for immediate hire.
Previous experience Budtending is not required, however, a strong knowledge of marijuana products is a plus!
We are heavily focused on customer service, so past experience working in retail is required.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES – CUSTOMER EDUCATOR
- Customer Educators assist customers and are accountable for knowing relevant laws, and company policies and procedures.
- Educate customers about marijuana products
- Sell marijuana and marijuana-related products
- Process sales
- Maintain knowledge of each product that is for sale
- Follow proper inventory and cash handling procedures
- Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Laws that are pertinent to your and ensure that the company stays compliant with state regulations.
- Accurately use the POS system & Greenbits
- Follow all security and emergency procedures
- Assist other staff members as required
- Clean and general upkeep of the store
- We are looking for employees who can be flexibly scheduled depending on business volume and are available days, evenings, weekdays, and weekends.
- Work hours TBD and may vary between 9AM and 11PM.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to work in the store.
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from work on time.
- May not personally consume marijuana products during any times that would overlap with a scheduled shift.
- Must pass background check (NO felony convictions of any kind per state laws), drug screening (excluding marijuana), and reference checks.
DESIRED QUALITIES and EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience working in retail / customer service
- Has an interest in and keen joy for marijuana products
- Operated with integrity
- Takes pride in his/her work
- Prefer hiring employees who live in Kirkland or nearby
- Loves being of service
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving, organizational and analytic skills
- Keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns
- Embrace working a flexible schedule
- Ability to speak and write English clearly and correctly
- Ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, walking, and kneeling
- 2-3 years experience working in a retail environment
- Familiarity with marijuana products
- Cell Phone or reliably checked landline. Smartphone is recommended for ease of access to our work scheduling system and other apps.
- Must be able to use a POS (point-of-sale) system and other computerized technology systems
- Must maintain an active email account and voicemail and check messages regularly.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply