Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Be part of an exciting new industry!
Synergy Brands is a leading I-502 cannabis processing facility in Seattle.
These positions will be involved in all facets of the production process and require attention to detail, discipline and an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
We are seeking hard-working, versatile and motivated individuals.
This is a fun work environment inspired by the brands we represent with excellent potential for advancement!
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– Good with your hands
– Good eye for detail
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods
– Ability to focus in a busy environment
– Ability to generate consistent output
– Ability to notice and prevent mistakes
– Ability and desire to work as a team
** Prior work experience with trimming cannabis, weighing cannabis and/or packaging cannabis. Strain identification and experience with cannabis cultivation/processing is a plus!
– Must be at least 21 years of age.
– Must have a high school diploma and/or GED.
– Must be eligible to work in the US.
– Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
– Must be able to pass a background check.
– Moving around the packaging floor requires hours of standing and walking on hard surfaces.
– The packaging station requires frequent stooping, bending, and balancing.
– Grasping and repetitive movement or pressure involving wrists or hands are required in all aspects of packaging.
– Satisfactory hearing and vision is required, as is depth perception, color vision, and quick mental and muscular coordination.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to the email address indicated.
Let us know if you are applying for full time or part time positions.
We look forward to hearing from you!