Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Have a Heart Job Opportunity page. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is entering an aggressive period of expansion that requires additional support in maintaining financial records and regulatory compliance.
The ideal individual is a problem-solver capable of quick thinking and adaptation that will be tasked with developing a financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting frame work for the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop financial and business-related analysis in areas such as forecasting, reporting and budgeting.
- Analyze past results preform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Assess and implement process improvements in the financial planning cycle.
- Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing reports, budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a financial planning and analysis role.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Work experience in retail and/or a start-up environment a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills required. Experience with MS Dynamics a plus.
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.