Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigstlist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
A tier 3 I-502 grow operation in Twisp, WA is looking for a Master Grower to manage a large-scale hoop-house and outdoor grow operation.
We are proud to be one of the very few Clean Green Certified farms in Washington.
Looking for someone with good people skills and attention to detail.
We are looking for a someone who has a high standard of professionalism and has vast experience with the following:
• Manage a large-scale grow operation with 500+ plants.
• Familiar with organic grow methods including pest control.
• Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
• Manage employees.
• Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
• Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
• Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
• Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Growing for more than 5 years using light dep and outdoor methods.
• At least 2 years commercial grow experience as a Master Grower.
• Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
• Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
• Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow facility.
• Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
• Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
• You are at least 21 years of age.
• You have no felony convictions.
• You are willing to participate in a background check.
• You can start immediately.
• You are trustworthy and hardworking.
• You have reliable transportation