Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Primary duties include:
- Oversees Sales Associates to ensure excellent customer service.
- Remain up to date on all WA State and LCB regulations.
- Ensure staff is aware of current sales, promotion and loyalty programs and follow procedures associated with same.
- Perform Sales Associates duties when working on retail floor.
- Oversees retail sales floor activities, including daily monitoring of:
- Compliance as set for by the LCB
- Product availability of retail sales floor
- Overall store appearance: cleanliness, flow of lines, signs, TV screen, etc.
- Monitor Sales Associates clock-in/out for timely breaks and shift changes.
- Enforce company policies and rules.
- Act as point person for returns and special customer requests.
- Closes cash registers at end of shift, including cash balancing and logging amounts for Accounting.
- Money Drops and provide cash to registers if so assigned by Store Manager
- Assist Store Manager with training, staff communication and daily product offerings.
- Provides facility tours as requested.
- Act as first responder for call outs and work to find coverage to maintain proper staffing
- Maintain flexible availability.
- Provides Industry, employee and Grumpy Customer discounts.
**Qualified candidates must submit a cover letter and resume by Wednesday, April 10, 2019.**
Job Type: Full-time
- retail leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)