Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our Leafly HR team is looking for a full-cycle Recruiter, that is passionate about the candidate experience, to join our fast growing team!
You will partner with and support our non-technical functions (subject to change) and help with other projects that come up.
You are a strong sourcer, excel at building relationships with hiring managers and enjoys working in a fast paced ever changing environment.
Here are a few of your day to day responsibilities:
- Proactively work with hiring managers and hiring teams to fill open positions in a timely manner
- Lead candidate debrief discussions and help interviewing teams reach the best final hiring decision.
- Developing recruitment strategies that address the specific needs of each position and utilizing creative recruiting sources and techniques (job boards, search engine, social media, professional networking, cold-calling, career fairs, etc.)
- Taking candidates through the full recruitment cycle
- Handling competing priorities on positions that have varied time-to-fill expectations
- Cultivating recruiting sources and contacts within local community
- Maintaining candidate activity in the recruiting system and other tracking documents
- Performing administrative recruiting functions in collaboration with recruiting coordinator as needed (reports, job postings, reference checks, offer letters, etc.)
- Partnering with the Manager, Talent Acquisition & Culture on recruiting and recruiting projects
- Minimum 3 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience with a focus on corporate hiring
- Proven ability to identify and recruit talent in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success utilizing creative sourcing methods to generate candidate pipelines within aggressive timeframes
- Demonstrated strength in juggling competing priorities and moving forward in ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.