Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Urban Bud is looking for a smart, responsible Sales Associate to join their team.
As a Sales Associate (“Budtender”) the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: politely greeting customers, recommending products, executing daily store initiatives, connecting with customers and exceeding their needs, functioning as a strong team player, demonstrating a strong work ethic, responsibly representing Urban Bud, exhibiting a passion-driven approach to cannabis, and most importantly, adhering to the WA State laws of the cannabis industry.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced retail professional, a strong team player, someone who takes initiative, demonstrates a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, a contagious energy and enthusiasm for their work. Having a flexible schedule is a plus, however please indicate in your written cover letter when you’re available to work.
– Must be 21+ years old, with no criminal record, and must have some form of transportation
– While we love and use cannabis daily ourselves, we’re looking for sharp, intelligent professionals who responsibly take their job seriously and consistently perform every day the same.
– Sustained consistent employment for the past three years. If you’ve been fired from an employer, you’re likely not a good fit for our organization. We’re seeking true, hard-working professionals with a steady/consistent work history.
– Strong interpersonal communication skills. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with customers, colleagues and management.
– Total dedication to the company and flexibility with schedule.
– Ability to take direction from management and execute accordingly.
– Take initiative outside of your roles and responsibilities to help the company and team.
– An open-minded, team-player mentality is critical to fitting into the culture and environment we’ve created. We’re more than just stores and teams, Urban Bud is a family of diverse people from all backgrounds and skill sets.
Customer service is something we take great pride in. Our company believes in doing common things, like customer service, uncommonly well. So instead of a simple greeting, our team shares a contagious enthusiasm for our product and customer experience. Every customer experience is consistently executed the same way. It’s our goal to have every customer leave our stores happier than when they came in.
– Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Make sure you’ve read and understand all the requirements described here.
Please note, we get thousands of applicants, so the best advice is to thoroughly read this entire job description, then compose a brief cover letter that articulates why we should hire you over everyone else.
Please hand deliver your cover letter and resume to our Store Manager during the hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
If you have questions, please feel free to call our store.