Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Higher Leaf Job Opportunity page. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Higher Leaf/Green-Theory have locations in Bellevue and Kirkland.
We sell recreational marijuana products to people 21 and over.
We are now accepting applications for working in our stores and hiring ASAP!
Shift Leads perform all of the functions of a Budtender including assisting customers, and are accountable for knowing relevant laws, and company policies and procedures.
Shift Leads also enforce procedures and processes, train other staff members, and are accountable for the successful operations of their shift.
They are able to be counted on for knowing the answers that the employees working on shift have or where to find the answers, and how to maintain proper flow of the shift, cash handling procedures, inventory procedures, and more.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- In regard to the Checklists, Shift Leads ensure that the store’s checklists are accurate, up-to-date date and relevant, and that they are being completed with integrity by all employees.
- In regard to our Customers, Shift Leads are responsible for ensuring quick and friendly service is occurring, such that customers are surprised and delighted with our product and the experience of visiting our shop.
- In regard to the POS and Greenbits, Shift Leads are able to accurately ring in all customer transactions with 100% accuracy.
- In regard to Vendors and Inventory, Shift Leads are be trained to receive products for the store, double check accuracy of shipments, ensure the invoices are placed in their proper spot, issuing payments, and checking product into the BioTech THC seed-to-sale tracking system. Also, Shift Leads are accountable for ensuring products are in their proper place within the store at all times, and that employees are following inventory procedures.
- In regard to our Facility, Shift Leads ensure that the General Manager is immediately alerted to any structure and piece of equipment that requires immediate maintenance, or will require maintenance in the near future.
- In regard to Visible Displays, Shift Leads keep displays clean, organized, and properly stocked.
- In regard to the Customer Area and Break Room, Shift Leads ensure that these areas are
organized and that supplies are easily accessible.
- In regard to Communication, Shift Leads are accountable for ensuring staff receive any special training as designated by the CEO and that staff members are reading the Day One Communications Log at the start of each shift
- In regard to Time Sheets, Shift Leads are accountable for ensuring accuracy of the time sheets of those staff members on their shift.
- In regard to Security, Shift Leads ensure that all established security procedures are being followed by all staff members st all times.
- In regard to the Rest Period and Meal Breaks Policy, giving breaks to employees that are consistent with the law and company policy.
- We are looking for employees who can be flexibly scheduled depending on business volume and are available days, evenings, weekdays, and weekends.
- Work hours TBD and may vary between 9AM and 11PM.
- Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Shift Lead positions will be available for strong leaders with management experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to work in the store.
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from work on time.
- May not personally consume marijuana products during any times that would overlap with a scheduled shift.
- Must pass background check (NO felony convictions of any kind per state laws), drug screening (excluding marijuana), and reference checks.
DESIRED QUALITIES and EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years experience working in a retail environment
- Associate’s degree or high school diploma
- 1-2 years supervising other staff members
- Familiarity with marijuana products, I-502, and applicable laws
- Has an interest in and keen joy for marijuana products
- Has integrity
- Takes pride in his/her work
- Loves being of service
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving, organizational and analytic skills
- Keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns
- Embrace working a flexible schedule
- Ability to speak and write English clearly and correctly
- Ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, walking, and kneeling
- Prefer hiring employees who live in Kirkland or nearby
- Able to pass background check, drug screening (excluding marijuana), and reference checks
- Cell Phone or reliably checked landline. Smartphone is recommended for ease of access to our work scheduling system.
- Must be able to use a POS (point-of-sale) system and other computerized technology systems
- Must maintain an active email account and voicemail and check messages regularly.