Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager for Leafly, you will create and execute a performance marketing strategy that delivers, allocating the marketing budget across all paid media channels.
You will create plans that result in measurable growth and increased engagement with Leafly’s brand across existing channels, in addition to identifying new opportunities to engage with emerging or untapped channels.
Successful candidates will have a passion for cannabis culture, social media, and creator marketing, and a proven track record of working across teams to influence with and without authority and manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive attitude.
- Assist with strategy for efficient allocation of marketing budget and resources.
- Own the strategy and execution of all digital paid media channels – search, display, native, Facebook, other social media platforms and video.
- Explore new marketing channels to implement and test in order to drive growth.
- Own the paid touch points in the consumer journey and present an integrated brand story.
- Work internally to collaborate with teams and outside vendors to drive process improvements for efficiency and long-term growth.
- Optimize marketing spend via testing initiatives including design, copy, keywords, bidding, targeting and landing pages.
- Manage tightly defined customer acquisition and engagement targets, with reporting against KPIs.
- Test and optimize the best performance marketing channels to drive ROI.
- Collaborate with our broader marketing team on attribution models, analytics, audience segmentation, messaging, promotions and retention strategies.
- Manage trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns.
- 4-5 years of digital marketing experience with an emphasis on customer acquisition.
- You’re detailed-oriented and extremely diligent with campaign management.
- Detailed understanding of core advertising platforms: SEM, Display, Video, Mobile, Social and Retargeting.
- Excellent quantitative and analytics skills. Must love data and good at driving cross-platform learnings & efficiencies.
- Experience scaling video-based performance marketing is a plus.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Leafly is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment.
If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply