Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
As the CRM and Lifecyle Marketing Manager at Leafly, you will lead the creation and execution of the Leafly’s retention marketing strategies including email, push, and loyalty.
You will create plans that result in measurable growth in our CRM channels, increased engagement with Leafly’s brand across existing channels, in addition to identifying new opportunities to engage with emerging or untapped channels.
Successful candidates will have a passion for cannabis culture, customer lifecycle management, and a proven track record of working across teams to influence with and without authority and manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive attitude.
- Create and implement a CRM strategy that drives engagement with, and traffic to Leafly.
- Work collaboratively at the intersection of marketing, product, content, and sales to develop memorable stories and interactive experiences that bring the Leafly vision to life in our CRM channels.
- Build and implement a lifecycle marketing calendar, to create visibility across the organization and opportunities for cross functional teams to provide input.
- Develop, track, measure, and report KPIs that measure CRM growth, traffic, and engagement.
- Own, manage, and track the lifecycle and loyalty budget. Including the annual budget proposal and strategies for driving ROI positive growth.
- Test messages and experiences to optimize for traffic and channel growth.
- Be a Leafly product expert and evangelist and a champion for the user in all decisions
- Support/ regional and global product launches and tentpole events with CRM strategies that drive awareness and engagement.
Requirements, Qualifications and Competencies:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in CRM or Live Services Marketing
- 2+ years people management experience.
- Track record of high performance in fast-paced tech, startup or e-commerce environments.
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in chaos and resolve ambiguity with creative problem solving
- Strong analytical experience turning consumer and market data/insights into impactful strategies
- Ability to easily transition from big picture strategic thinking to detailed execution planning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Track record of prioritizing work streams and programs effectively with competing priorities
- Very strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Must be a collaborative team-player
- Sense of humor – ability to stay cool under pressure
- Flexible, willing to help when and where needed
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Leafly is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment.
If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply