Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and further launch plans underway.
We are currently seeking Regional Inventory Manager to join our Seattle office.
The Regional Inventory Manager is responsible for supporting the deployment and enforcement of product and inventory standards, policies and procedures across storefront and/or delivery operations in an assigned Region.
This role encompasses all stages of the product life cycle from receipt of product to storage, organization, returns, and destruction.
This role will manage the inventory count process and related procedures, ensuring counts are completed timely and accurately across all company locations.
This is a highly regulated, compliance-driven industry, and compliant, accurate inventory is a key component in a successful retail cycle.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establishes a process for accepting shipments and maintaining inventory
- Audits all outgoing vendor payments (credits and debits)
- Trains and monitors compliance with all department processes
- Must stay up to date on region and national cannabis legislation and vendor specific information for all assigned regions
- Responsible for regional product storage, organization, and security
- Present for all-shop inventory once a quarter, in some cases over-night audits required
- Assist in the selection, hiring and onboarding of new department team members
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 6 months experience in inventory coordination preferably in cannabis or a related, highly-regulated industry
Experience overseeing cash handling in a retail sales or customer service environment
Working knowledge of cannabis industry compliance and operational best practices
Preferred Education and Experience
Experience in a leadership role, preferably in an inventory environment