Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Digital Advertising Operations & Traffic Coordinator at Leafly will be responsible for implementing and managing processes and providing support with the Digital Advertising-Operations activities of Leafly’s Sales and Brands department.
This position will be responsible for uploading, managing performance and reporting on ad campaigns within the Google Ads Manager (GAM).
This will also require daily interaction with a team of with account managers on the Retail and Brands teams, as well as internal brand marketers to ensure consistent and smooth ad-ops procedures.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
- Use the GAM to traffic and test creative, schedule and target ad campaigns, and provide reporting
- Focused on inventory management, accurate campaign delivery, optimization opportunities, and performance reporting.
- Work with internal and external teams and clients to ensure flawless advertising campaign executions
- Project available web/app ad inventory / strong inventory management capabilities
- Experience combining ad server data with GA data
- Ensure client campaign performance
- Assist with internal ad revenue recognition reporting, and deliver client-facing campaign performance reporting
- Provide ongoing quality assurance support
- Provide assistance with running and interpreting third party tagging and reporting as needed
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the Ad Ops department, including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities
- 2–3 years media ad trafficking experience and knowledge of DART/GAM
- Knowledge of Rich Media and video technology
- Affinity for digital advertising
- Demonstrated basic graphic design and copywriting skills
- Familiar with online advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics
- Strong communication and relationship skills; ability to publicly present ideas and information
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Must possess strong attention to detail
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply