Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
As a Business Development Representative for Leafly you will report to the Vice President, Sales and be responsible for forming relationships with the industry and identify new opportunities.
The right candidate will see the opportunity to monetize a niche, rapidly-growing digital audience in a burgeoning industry.
They will take a critical role executing the company’s sales strategy.
What We Are Looking For In This Role:
- Understands target markets and conduct high volume prospecting
- Conducts needs assessment calls with specific prospects and qualify leads
- Works closely and collaboratively with the account executive team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Adds licensed dispensary locations to Leafly as they open in legal markets
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintains strong relationships with externally with current clients and internally with sales and marketing teams
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business development role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in a selling role
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Technical aptitude to master our CRM system (salesforce)
- Highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in business-related program, preferred
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive.
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Job may require travel outside the continental U.S.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply