Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Euphorium Covington is currently looking for retail professionals who are passionate about the cannabis industry and want to join our team.
We are filling position that include cashiers, bud tenders and door greeters.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering industry leading customer service
- Meet and exceed daily sales metrics/goals
- 100% compliance with all state rules and laws related to the sale of recreational marijuana.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least one year of retail, hospitality or customer service experience is required.
- High degree of attention to detail
- Open availability
- Friendly, outgoing team player.
- And of coarse Cannabis experience is highly desired.
Successful candidates must have reliable transportation, pass a background check for employment and be a least 21 years of age.
Please submit a cover letter with your application and tell us a little about yourself, why you feel you would be a great candidate and what position you are applying for.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- retail / customer service: 1 year (Required)
- retail cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Covington, WA (Preferred)
- MMC (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
Overtime often available:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for new college grads