Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Green Revolution sales representatives are responsible for maintaining and developing sales relationships with new and pre-existing accounts by representing company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Connect with existing accounts and service their needs on a regular weekly basis via email, phone and in-person visits.
- Identify and qualify potential new accounts on a daily basis as per sales teams’ weekly goals.
- Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, phone, and in-person visits.
- Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released.
- Educate accounts on products thru marketing materials / in-store demos and maintain up to date materials in accounts.
- Watch and report sale trends as they affect company brand.
- Update Sales Force with client interactions, samples, and/or order deliveries.
- Maintain communications with supervisor / manager about current inventory; account activities; and current/pending orders.
- Actively communicate with other team members and provide assistance as needed, including but not limited to packaging, processing, and social media.
- Be a Team Player with focus on company goals and not just individual ones.
- Knowledge of cannabis products is preferred.
- Proven and verifiable track record that demonstrates the ability to negotiate closings and reach or exceed sales goals.
- Attend weekly sales meetings.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to effectively communicate by using oral, written and computer skills.
- Ability to fill out required paperwork and on time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must have clean driving record.