Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Green Revolution is looking for a bright, energetic member to join our team. Job is accounting support to Chief Financial Officer, who will be located at a different facility and administrative support to Leadership Team.
We are a leading legal Cannabis edibles and beverages manufacturer.
- Data entry of A/P, A/R, Payroll, Deposit accounting and cash handling
- Assist w/Inventory Tracking/PO Receiving
- Filing/scanning/organization of all documents
- Help prepare weekly reports and other departmental projects as needed.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
We are energetic and passionate about what we do.
Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WITH LITTLE SUPERVISION
MUST BE ABLE TO HANDLE MULTIPLE TASKS AT THE SAME TIME
MUST HAVE 3 YEAR OF ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OF ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE
MUST HAVE MICROSOFT OFFICE QUICKBOOKS KNOWLEDGE
TECH SAVVY/GOOD WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
DETAIL ORIENTATED AND DEPENDABLE
ABILITY TO MULTI TASK
TEAM PLAYER yet have the ability to work independently
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply