Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Evergreen Market is looking for customer service professionals/cannabis enthusiasts to join our training program.
Our two-week training program will consist of one week of Budtender training, and one week of Cashier training.
After the two-week training program is over, participants will be fully trained and ready for placement in to either a Cashier position or a Budtender position.
You must be open to working in either position, have open availability and be able to work at any of our stores.
Placement will be determined based on business need.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Budtender & Cashier):
- Greet and confirm age of all customers
- Meet or exceed sales and customer service targets
- Follow all state LCB directives and policies regarding the cashier position
- Operate a POS system
- Keep an organized and clean work area
- Communicates effectively with others
- Able to answer customer questions regarding general use and effects of cannabis
- Work with expediters to ensure product availability and correct pricing
- Open/close/replenish tills through the ARCA cash recycler
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer
- Maintains cash wrap operations by following existing policies and procedures
- Work with expediters to insure product is available in display cases and for customer show
- Proactively engages in customer education with floor procedures and cannabis knowledge
- Provide new customers with first class presentation/introduction to store layout
- Knowledgeable about producer/processor information to insure customer satisfaction
- Understanding of the execution of floor procedures
- Understanding of the Endocannabinoid system and appropriate dosage
- Cleaning and stocking of store/property
- Thank every customer when finishing order
- Attend monthly store meetings.
- Must be 21 years of age
- 1+ years retail experience
- Previous POS/cashier experience in a retail setting
- Consistent and reliable work history
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent customer service
- Basic mathematical operations
- Demonstrates keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced retail environment
- Self-directed work ethic, ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized
- Highly focused and task driven
- Exceptional communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Strong time management skills
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Must be willing to participate in our random (illegal) drug testing program.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply