Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigstlist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
I-502 Licensed Recreational/Medical Marijuana store in South Thurston County looking for an upbeat, enthusiastic Budtender to join our family!
This position requires the passion and desire to continue learning about marijuana products and trends.
Above all we are looking for someone who is friendly, motivated, and excited to join this budding industry!
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Greet customers as they enter the shop and check for valid ID
– Assist customers with product selection, making recommendations when requested
– Educate customers as needed on strain information, industry trends, and safe handling and consumption of cannabis
– Accurately handle a cash register in a high volume, fast paced environment
– Ensure menus stay up to date by intaking new product and tracking when product is sold out
– Work cooperatively with other Budtenders and Management
– Follow all WA State laws and Liquor and Cannabis Board rules and regulations
– Be over 21 years of age and a WA State resident with valid government-issued ID
– Minimum of 2 years customer service or retail experience (bonus points for previous experience as a budtender, bartender, barista, cashier, or server)
– Self-starter with a strong work ethic and initiative to learn
– Flexibility with scheduling, and must be able to work evenings and weekends
– Dependable and punctual, with reliable transportation
– Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively
– Learn quickly and efficiently with attention to detail
– Be able to stand for required shift with light to moderate lifting
– Be able to pass a comprehensive background check with no felony convictions
– Cannabis strain knowledge
– Social media savvy
– Previous experience in I-502 industry
– Knowledge of LCB rules and regulations, I-502, and SB-5052
– Medical Marijuana Consultant Certification a plus
To apply for the position: please reply with your cover letter, resume, and availability.
This is a highly coveted position and we anticipate it being filled quickly!