Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Herbal is seeking a full-time Bottle Line Manager/Head Brewer with 3-5 years of prior bottling, brewery/soda manufacturing experience.
The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a high-paced production environment. In addition, knowledge of various bottling techniques is necessary.
- Maintains clean work area and equipment including full sanitation procedures
- Operates and oversees bottling staff throughout manufacturing process to ensure equipment is utilized safely and efficiently – including complete understanding of precautions needed when handling chemical agents
- Performs tests and analysis
- Oversees the operation of a 4-head bottling production line
- Removes or shifts materials and/or finished product from a single production line, as necessary
- Creates, understands and follows SOP guidelines
- Opportunity to assist in product development
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High attention to detail
- Prior bottling or brewing experience required
- Computer proficient with Excel, Word and other Office based programs
- Successfully manages their time, workflow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly around timelines and needs
Sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you!
Please reply to this post with your resume, cover letter with salary requirements.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Evergreen Herbal is an industry leader in I-502 cannabis edibles (food/beverage) manufacturing and extraction services, based in Seattle, WA.
We make cannabis-infused products such as lemonades, chocolates/candies and teas, among other products.
EH’s mission is to always prioritize quality products and customer service in this budding industry.
Evergreen Herbal is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Evergreen Herbal does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Evergreen Herbal provide a smoke and drug free environment.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Principals only please. Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bottling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)