Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
As the Social & Community Marketing Manager at Leafly, you will lead the creation and execution of our social, community, and creator strategy.
You will create plans that result in measurable growth and increased engagement with Leafly’s brand across existing channels, in addition to identifying new opportunities to engage with emerging or untapped channels.
Successful candidates will have a passion for cannabis culture, social media, and creator marketing, and a proven track record of working across teams to influence with and without authority and manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive attitude.
Here are some of your day to day responsibilities:
- Create and implement a Social and Community growth strategy that drives engagement with, and traffic to Leafly
- Develop an influencer/creator playbook, informing how we attract, engage, and retain creators to drive ongoing traffic, and support tentpole initiatives
- Work collaboratively at the intersection of marketing, product, content, and sales to develop powerful and memorable stories and interactive experiences that bring the Leafly vision to life in our social channels
- Build and implement a social, community, and creator calendar, to create visibility across the organization and opportunities for cross functional teams to provide input
- Develop, track, measure, and report KPIs that measure social growth, traffic, brand perception, and sentiment
- Own, manage, and track the social budget. Including the annual budget proposal and strategies for driving ROI positive growth
- Test messages and experiences to optimize for traffic and channel growth
- Be a Leafly product expert and evangelist and a champion for the user in all decisions
- Support/ regional and global product launches and tentpole events with social and community strategies that drive awareness and engagement
- 5+ years of relevant experience in social media, community, creator, or performance marketing.
- 2+ years people management experience.
- Track record of high performance in fast-paced tech, startup or e-commerce environments.
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in chaos and resolve ambiguity with creative problem solving
- Strong analytical experience turning consumer and market data/insights into impactful strategies
- Ability to easily transition from big picture strategic thinking to detailed execution planning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Track record of prioritizing work streams and programs effectively with competing priorities
- Very strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Must be a collaborative team-player
- Sense of humor – ability to stay cool under pressure
- Flexible, willing to help when and where needed
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software