Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Ionic Brands, Inc. is searching for a full-time Brand Ambassador located in Tacoma, Washington.
The Brand Ambassador plays a key role in making IONIC one of the most engaging, elegant and innovative Cannabis Brands in the United States.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Cannabis and the Cannabis industry, event planning, networking, and is well organized.
The IONIC BA is the face of the brand, helping us tell our story and representing the company at events and out in the field.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work closely with Director of events producing events to ensure success of Brand programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with CRO and sales team running in-store customer engagements to ensure success of Sales programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with Social Media Director to maximize and ensure success of Social Media programs and initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison between internal teams and industry partners
- Create strong relationships with store managers and bud tenders
- Produce and coordinate in store-activations
- Represent IONIC as a brand, being the face and voice of the company in the world.
- Deliver Consistent and well written reporting on a weekly basis
- Understand IONIC related consumer trends and deliver POV reporting on (I.e, in store trends, customer trends, where things are going)
- Prepare detailed documents, including comprehensive strategic plans, audits, promotional plans and well-researched POVs (e.g. strategic recommendations and opinions)
Knowledge/Critical Skills & Experience
- Ability to articulate brand messaging to buyers, budtenders, and consumers
- Event production knowledge and ability to transport gear needed for events
- Organization of all merchandise, samples, and brand equipment inventory
- Understanding of cannabis and the industry culture
- Quick decision-making skills that put the brand first
- Strong Social Skills
- Event Production Skills
- Marketing Coordinator level work experience for a lifestyle brand preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Dependable work attendance and job performance.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
Ionic, Inc is a licensed Cannabis Processor with its headquarters located in Washington State.
We are looking to expand our team with motivated and outstanding employees.
We rely on the positive, team-oriented attitudes of top-notch people to keep the business thriving.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of a rapidly growing processing company is for you–share your story!
Apply today and tell us why you fit the bill as the next best addition to our winning team.
Please reply to this posting and attach your resume and cover letter via the Indeed.com job link.
Job Type: Full-time
- brand ambassador: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Washington State Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 75% (Required)