Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Kush Marketplace is growing exponentially. Back in 2014, we were the 1st legal cannabis tour company in Seattle, but our pivot in 2017 to a digital cannabis and hemp marketplace is really taking off.
Our marketplace was first to market, and is the only multi-state platform for licensed cannabis buyers and sellers.
Think e-bay for wholesale buyers and sellers of cannabis and hemp.
Our print & digital advertising products and trade shows has proven an excellent lead source for growth, and has allowed us to build a stellar brand in the rapidly growing marijuana industry.
We are now poised to take our company national.
We’re looking for a smart, detail oriented, and hard working individual to join our team as an Accounting/Office Assistant.
This person will help our accounting department keep up with everything as we grow!
Our mission is to drive the cannabis and hemp industry toward responsible growth and global acceptance. Are you up for the challenge?
- Billing & Charges – manages the daily invoicing and payments to and from our clients.
- Audits – work to develop standard operating procedures for regular audits and reports.
- Office Management – includes being a first point of contact for inbound phone calls and emails, setting appointments, and managing office supplies.
- 2+ years customer service
- 2+ year accounting (Quickbooks or similar)
- You are comfortable learning new software programs and systems
- You have managed a budget for a project or team
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Email
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful background check
Skills and Qualifications:
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Organized, verbal and written communication.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply