Note: The information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Account Executive position is a crucial role at Ionic, as it is the first point of contact for our customers (accounts) and manages all aspects of the business between Ionic and retail stores.
The main purpose of the role is simply to generate revenue through sales to retail stores, while working closely with the marketing department to implement our brand strategy in all interactions.
Marketing, Sales & Customer Service are all pillars of our core business success.
You will work closely with the marketing & sales departments as both run as one symbiotic organism.
The WA Account Executive will report directly to the Washington Sales Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Create positive and lasting relationships with our Accounts.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing your daily work schedule to call on existing and/or potential outlets.
- Constant education to develop your sales abilities throughout your career growth. This includes attending sales workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional industry networks.
- Response time to all clients and colleagues should be within hours or at most 24 hours in certain unavailable times.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management for preventative action for future clients.
- Keep management informed by utilizing all tools provided within the HubSpot CRM including call logs, email logs, activity logs, and notating manager in notes per account with the “@” function.
- Understand the product benefits and advantages we have within our market and use this to prepare and execute the right strategies for each Client.
- Complete understanding of our products technology, processes, strengths, weaknesses so you are prepared for any obstacles you may encounter.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, incentive programs, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, policies by evaluating results discovered.
- Participate in all trade shows, exhibitions, networking and local opportunities to promote the Ionic Brand.
- Promote positivity among the sales force to help breed a successful sales culture.
- Work closely with the Production department to ensure all orders are accurate, provide any insights from customer feedback and to stay on top of all inventory changes.
- Practice time efficiencies throughout company both intercompany and externally with Accounts.
- Remain flexible in an ever-changing environment as the industry continues to mature
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or degree in Business or related area preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to speak before large audiences both internally or externally, required.
- Must possess strong negotiation and mediation skills with the ability to influence and motivate others to meet objectives under sometimes-restrictive timelines.
- Ability to manage tasks and to exercise independent judgment without supervision.
- Strong analytical skills required. Ability to develop customer strategies, programs, and promotions based on competitive data to meet overall company objectives while meeting customer needs essential.
- Excellent organization skills, multi-tasking, and project management skills required, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities essential.
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry terms, and growing techniques not required but helpful. Passion for cannabis history and the ability to continuously learn new trends and brands and required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), desktop publishing programs. Ability to quickly learn any new software programs implemented internally to drive the business.
- Must be a person of high integrity and commitment and possess a strong work ethic.
- Significant travel required.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Strong code of ethics and high level of integrity
- Energetic self-starter with a passion for growth
- Actively learns from own failures and successes and those of others.
- Is honest in opinions and takes responsibility for his/her actions.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience calling on accounts
- Two-tier management experience required.
- Cannabis industry experience preferred, but Wine & Spirits experience accepted.
- Sales Consultant will work from a home based office – will require ergonomical set up.
- Travel within the territory of assigned accounts will be expected
- 80% market work calling on accounts, delivering samples and assisting with deliveries on occasion.
- 20% office time to handle all reporting and sales analysis.
About Ionic, Inc:
Ionic, Inc is a premium CO2 Cannabis Company with a primary focus on vape cartridges.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Tacoma, WA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)