Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
New and fast growing cannabis producer in Tacoma, WA is looking for part-time employee to help with the production process.
Seeking for hard-working, positive attitude, and experienced Gardening/Trimming/Maintenance Assistant to help grow commercial cannabis.
– Experience at marijuana gardening, trimming, and maintenance
– Large scale grow experience preferred
– Must have experience with plants and love for horticulture
– Ability to work well in a small team environment
– Must be able to work long and/or flexible hours
– Must have accountability and strong attention to detail
– Be able to follow production schedules in a fast-paced environment
– Must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly and stand for 8 hours a day on concrete floors
– Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and development
– Ability to stay focused on task at hand
– Keep up with our pace – work with sense of urgency
– Reliable – show up ready to work
– Maintain a clean and organized work environment
– Must be trustworthy, self motivated, enthusiastic, responsible and professional
– Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Job Type: Part-time
- Gardening: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trimming: 1 year (Preferred)
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer