Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
CannaTarget.com SAAS is the leader in cannabis industry ecommerce platform. We are the Amazon of Cannabis.
We are B2B and business seeking goods and services to Licensed cannabis business.
Our approach to customer care is to provide direct access to those business that would be providing goods and services to the Licensees of The Cannabis Consortium.
We hold the exclusive contract for advertising to The Cannabis Consortium.
Our business is ancillary to the legal cannabis industry as we provide a direct pipeline of products, supplies, and services to the legal cannabis business as well as direct access to the ancillary business for the Cannabis Licensee.
We provide services to Washington, Oregon and Colorado, California, New Mexico, Nevada, and Arizona and the other states that allow recreational and medical cannabis use.
We take a different approach in customer care by analyzing a merchant’s entire situation.
We do this through our services providing ancillary business not only a direct access to their customer base at a fraction of the cost as compared to traditional Marketing.
We believe in a package that will benefit the customer based on the customer’s individual situation.
Most companies pay thousands of dollars for what we provide to our Customers.
We are seeking highly qualified and experienced Sales Representatives and Account Managers to join our team, manage your own accounts and fuel our continued growth.
CannaCloud Technologies Benefits:
- * Generous Commissions per account paid bi-monthly
- * Rapid company Growth for financial and professional growth
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals, bonuses, commission
- * Flexible schedule.
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Ability to work remotely after first 30 day probation period
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
- * Familiarity with the cannabis industry is a Must
- STRONG CLOSING EXPERIENCE WITH A MIN OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
Management Opportunities are available
***This is a 1099 Straight commission position during the probationary period, then hourly plus commission**
Our office is located in Burien, WA with office hours from 9:00 to 6:00 with Flex Schedule opportunities.
If you meet the requirements above and want to join one of the highest rated companies in the cannabis industry, Apply today for immediate consideration.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job. Applicants who submit resumes without a cover letter will not be scheduled for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Less than 90 days
Typical deal size:
- Office or call center
- Less than 1 month
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Team Lead