Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Displays a focused and consistently enthusiastic approach to developing contacts, meeting potential new prospects and networking with customers and acquaintances focused on business development.
- Fosters relationships within the Oregon Cannabis network, influencing them to promote the company’s products.
- Generate leads and opportunities through professional contacts, dedicated prospecting cold-calling.
- Drives brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking and associations.
- Build strategic opportunities that can generate leads. Continually maintain knowledge of customer business issues, market dynamics, company vision, the competition, sales strategy, as well as products and services
- Stays well networked in the cannabis industry through attending networking and educational events.
- Remains up to date on cannabis legislation
- Identifies and fosters potential relationships with project facilitators, dispensary Managers, and key people that have high levels of influence or decision making authority, influencing them to purchase products
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience
- Professional experience and contacts within the cannabis industry required
- Sales methodology training (relationship and ), forecasting and planning.
- Significant travel to client dispensaries and collectives
- professional presence and business acumen
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Metric and accountability
- This role will require an individual to drive and be mobile, the company will happily pay all business related mileage through a reimbursement.
- This role is partially remote, the individual will be asked to be in the office twice a week.