Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Shield Compliance is seeking a highly skilled technical writer to join our growing organization.
In this position, you will create easy-to-understand, customer facing user content and internal product documentation to increase product clarity and usability.
You will also be responsible for documenting internal policies and procedures pertaining to business processes and technical methodologies and activities.
This is a highly collaborative role that will routinely interact with business leaders, SMEs, and developers to identify documentation gaps, update existing content, draft new content, validate accuracy, and recommend process improvements.
Technical Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements
- Produce content in multiple formats including presentations, marketing materials, workflow diagrams, images and charts
- Analyze current content, make improvements as necessary, and create new content that fulfills company standards and audience goals
- Turn technical details and QA experience into easy-to-understand documentation for consumer audiences
- Aid in the production of technical diagrams and graphics
Technical Writer Required Skills And Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing and software documentation
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with SDLC and general software development concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience publishing content to internal and external web sites
Shield’s purpose built compliance platform manages the risk, compliance and operational demands associated with banking in the legalized cannabis industry.
With Shield’s transactional and operational transparency tools, bank compliance officers are notified of non-compliant activity quickly reducing risk and operational overhead.