Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigstlist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannabis Coast is currently seeking one exceptional budtender to join our team. We are looking for someone who is able to offer outstanding customer service while following LCB regulations in an ever-changing market.
A desirable candidate is punctual and reliably with a can-do attitude and a passion for cannabis. Attention to detail is a must in all aspects of the job. This person must be able to work weekends and a flexible schedule. This is a part-time position with the potential to turn into a full-time position.
• Ensure that no minors under the age of 21 enter the premises or make a purchase.
• Ensure compliance in all transactions
• Deliver exceptional customer service
• Guide and direct customers in their cannabis purchasing journey
• Answer customer questions and concerns
• Be patient and pleasant with guests at all times
• Accurately handle cash
• Meet and exceed sales goals
• Assist with opening/closing of store and other tasks as assigned
• Complete daily cleaning
• Minimum 21 years of age
• In-depth knowledge of cannabis products, strains, and consumption methods preferred, but a PASSION is a MUST
• In-depth knowledge of all products carried in store
• Impeccable customer service skills
• Retail experience preferred
• Ability to stand, bend, reach, and lift (up to 40 pounds), repetitively for up to 10 hour shifts if needed
• Must possess a valid state ID
• Must have reliable transportation and phone
• Must pass any and all required background checks
• Must be able to do simple math, including counting back change
If you sound like the person we are looking for, please email a resume and cover letter detailing either why you are such a great fit, why you are so passionate about cannabis, or even better- both to the CL email attached!
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply