Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Northwest Cannabis Solutions is a growing and fast-paced company looking to fill a position at our facility. We are looking for a Security warehouse associate that has solid integrity, strong work ethic, and is goal driven.
If you are a team player and someone that enjoys a dynamic work environment, then NWCS is for you!
Must be 21+ years or older to apply.
Security Warehouse Associate’s Job Duties:
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Security warehouse associate Skills and Qualifications:
• Surveillance Skills,
• Deals with Uncertainty,
• Dependable, reliable transportation
• Safety Management
• Reporting Skill
• Minimum 1 year of experience
If you are interested and feel you qualify please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates without resumes will not be considered.