Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Elevate Cannabis and North Gardens are searching for a part-time Garden Assistant who must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work weekends.
Hours are 7:30 to 3:30.
No experience required.
Must have a positive attitude, be ready to learn and be punctual.
This is a drug free workplace you cannot be under the influence while at work.
Job consists of harvesting, watering and maintaining cannabis plants.
Other duties include cloning, harvesting, transplanting and cleaning work stations.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as well as be moving around the entire shift.
This position may entail the following;
- Watering plants
- Cloning plants
- Transplanting plants
- Mixing nutrients
- Applying pesticides
- Trimming plants
- Operate, maintain and clean PH and PPM meters
- Possibly provide assistance to packaging and trim departments
- Clean work areas using cleaning solutions and hand tools
- Examine plants to ensure quality standards are met
- Provide assistance with plant and inventory audits when needed
- Assist in all aspects of plant production and harvesting
Grower Skills and Qualifications
Product Knowledge, Organization, Verbal Communication, Team Work, Attention to Detail, Multi-tasking, Stamina, Positive Attitude, Data Entry Skills, Basic Understanding of PH
**You must be at least 21 years old to apply for this position**
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply