Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
If you have a passion for cannabis, feel inspired to share that enthusiasm with others, and want to work in an exciting new and rapidly expanding industry, this job is for you!
We are looking for a new Key Team Lead to join our amazing team. It is our goal to curate and provide the best quality cannabis, while engaging our community.
As a Key Team Lead, your responsibilities and duties would include:
•Evening and closing shifts
• Ensures in-store compliance – the business and employees are in compliance with all laws, regulations and company policies.
• Executes the mission, vision, and values of the company.
• Leading through example. Influence and maintain a positive, productive culture in the shop keeping morale high.
• Maintains a calm demeanor and leadership presence during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard. Sets a positive example for the team.
• Supports budtenders and floor leads by reinforcing successful performance and coaching as needed, disciplines where necessary.
• Work with floor lead in scheduling breaks.
• Issue cash drawers to budtenders, counting tills, and tracking discrepancies.
• Gives change for tills when necessary throughout the shift at budtenders request.
• Keeping the sales floor stocked with product.
• Processes customer returns and fills out product return form.
• Communicating necessary information to the correct party in a timely manner.
• Works with floor lead to delegate responsibilities to sales associates (cleaning, stocking, etc.).
• Finding emergency shift coverage when necessary.
• Responsible for opening and closing the shop on time, making sure no sale is conducted before 8am or after 11:55pm.
• Provide on-going employee training on customer service techniques, product knowledge, and compliance.
• Maintain safety on the sales floor.
• Verify any customer identification.
• Executes specific store operational duties as assigned by the Store Manager or General Managers.
Qualifications and Abilities:
• Must be over 21 years of age.
• Have knowledge of, experience with, and a passion for cannabis.
• Face to face service industry experience preferred – retail, sales, restaurant/bar, barista, hospitality or other customer service related field.
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written abilities.
• Must be able to motivate the team.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills. Point of Sale experience a plus.
• Be a problem solver.
• Demonstrate attention to detail.
• Be able to gracefully adapt to an ever-changing environment.
If you are interested, please reply with a resume and a short cover letter explaining your interest and experience as it relates to the position.