Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
North Gardens is seeking Brand Ambassadors and Cannabis Producer/Processors in the Seattle area – looking for someone with a fun up upbeat personality that loves cannabis.
Must be willing to travel and and work nights as well as weekends.
You will spend a lot of time visiting existing accounts and conducting vendor nights.
Must be personable, outgoing and have experience in the cannabis industry.
Experienced budtenders please apply.
30 to 40 hours a week.
Job consists of assisting sales manager with maintaining retail accounts, promoting products, conducting promotional events and managing account needs.
Other duties include vendor nights, account management, develop marketing campaigns for new products, maintain social media accounts and deliver orders to retailers.
Work in packaging department when needed.
This position may entail the following;
- Assist sales manager where needed to build positive relationships with accounts
- Vendor nights at retail locations (Weekends and Nights)
- Communicate with accounts about orders
- Maintain social media accounts
- Develop social media campaigns for new products
- Package cannabis when needed
- Develop promotional products for clients and consumers
- Deliver orders to retailers as needed
Brand Ambassador Skills and Qualifications
Product Knowledge, Organization, Verbal Communication, Team Work, Attention to Detail, Multi-tasking, Positive Attitude, Data Entry Skills, Photography
**You must be at least 21 years old to apply for this position**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Cannabis: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply