Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Professional Harvest Services, the premier choice in I-502 staffing needs is now hiring full and part time harvest crew team members.
This position is responsible for the care and cultivation of cannabis plants from seed to vegetative state and to harvest and packaging.
Experience in the Cannabis industry is required. Competitive applicants will have experience in the Cannabis industry, preferably working in I-502.
Minimum qualifications for this position are:
At least 21 years of age
Ability to pass a background check
Ability to follow verbal instructions
Ability to stand, bend, stoop, and walk during an 8-to-10-hour shift
Ability to push, pull, and/or carry up to 50 pounds and to grasp objects such as tools, branches, and carts
Ability to walk up and down stairs, reach, see, and occasionally climb, crouch, and/or crawl
This is a remote position. Applicants must have access to Skype or Facetime and must be a self starter.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Prunes cannabis plants.
- Perform work on plants, including tucking and manipulation of plants.
- Sanitizes and cleans grow facility.
- Applies nutrients and pesticides bi-weekly.
- Sets up new grow rooms weekly.
- Harvests cannabis weekly.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
- Performs duties related to planting, cloning, and transplanting cannabis plants.
- Working as part of a crew to harvest cannabis plants by cutting, moving. Carrying and lifting cannabis plants
- Packages product according to specifications of assignment.
Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Analytical Ability: ability to maintain focus for extended periods of time,
- Computer/Technical Ability: working knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software and labeling machines.
- Dependability: ability to follow instructions, both in written and verbal format; ability to respond to management direction; ability to complete tasks on time or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan when necessary.
- Interpersonal Skills: ability to maintain satisfactory relationships with others, excellent customer service skills and a good overall understanding of appropriate human relations.
- Judgment: ability to make prudent and timely decisions; ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions.
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals,
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements.
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to formulate alternative solutions to problems when necessary; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature.
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance, ability to generate ideas to improve and promote quality in work
- Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- I-502 or equivalent: 1 year (Required)
- cannabis trimming: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10